As our game receives updates we’ll outline the changes below. With each new update, you can see a comparison display from the previous changes. Be sure to send us feedback and help us develop Fractured Lands through Early Access!
Season 2 is nearly here and will launch late in the morning on 11/6! We’re making some final bug fixes before we launch the new season content, including our new TEAM BATTLE ROYALE and new vehicle the JUGGERNAUT that we’ve talked about before!
We also have some additional new fixes for lingering bugs planned for the next couple days, that we just couldn’t get in on time but we’ll continue to address issues with performance and optimization as we drop this new update.
Don’t forget we have a new FREE WEEKEND as well to look forward to on the 8th-11th so be sure to invite your friends and any of your favorite streamers and content creators to give the game a try for free then! We’ll also be dropping a discount of 30% for anyone looking to purchase the game after the weekend ends.
While you wait for the update to go live, check out the initial patch notes below to see all the cool new stuff you can expect!
Hey everyone! As promised, additional fixes and feature changes are going into our post Season 2 launch, let us know how the revisions in consumables feels, and if you are able to notice any improvements in your visual performance when playing.
Likewise we’re making some bug fixes for some of the lingering issues, but also the new ones that popped up with the latest content, so let us know if you run into more and we’ll tackle them toot-sweet!
Check out all the patch notes below:
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurs when the player is viewing the match score screen
Revisions and Adjustments:
- Adjusted tribe player icons to identify players differently when inside or outside their vehicle
- Removed ability to use munitions when riding in a passenger seat of a vehicle
- Added safety line between player and new storm circle on map
- Adjusted consumables:
- Duct Tape Bandages:
- changed delay to 3 seconds from 2 seconds
- changed amount healed to 10 units of health from 5 units of health
- Staple Gun Stitches
- changed delay to 5 seconds from 3.5 seconds
- changed amount healed to 50 units of health from 40 units of health
- Cauterizing Med Kit
- changed delay to 7 seconds from 5 seconds
- changed amount healed to 100 units of health from 75 units of health
- Hi-Octane Moonshine
- changed delay to 7 seconds from 8 seconds
- Duct Tape Bandages:
- Adjusted the camera to be higher when players enter a vehicle
- Added LODs for various objects improving GPU performance
- Increased draw distance for various objects
Additional Bug Fixes:
- Addressed issue where item descriptions for the Cauterizing Med Kit and Hi-Octane Moonshine were displayed incorrectly
- Addressed issue where Level 3 Chest Armor would float above player character (just outta reach!)
- Addressed issue where Juggernaut Standard Paint palette would display incorrectly
- Addressed issue with firing from vehicles and adjusting mounted weapon rotation
- Addressed issue with consumables not canceling when switching seats or exiting a vehicle
- Addressed issue with identical loot layouts in separate but similar buildings
- Addressed issue where jet boosters VFX show up as activated when first attached
- Addressed general collision issues with Juggernaut wheels
- Addressed issue where players are able to clip through geometry of Stormwall Dam
- Addressed issue where vanity failed to display for party leader in the party invite screen
- Addressed issue where inventory display would change order based on weight in real time (inventory will now change order only after exiting inventory menu)
- Addressed issue where party members health bar and name would display multiple times in the HUD
- Addressed issue where rarely a party of 5 could be formed (Because we are, the five of us.)
- Addressed issue where some pre-match spawn locations would prevent player from traveling
- Further adjusted issue where shooting off a vehicle armor piece could stall a vehicle
Welcome to our Unbroken Studios Developer Blog! Here we’ll update you on the latest that’s going on at the studio, whether that means changes to our game, new opportunities to play, or just fun insights about what’s happened that week. Check back often!